THE SEACOAST ALTERNATIVE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY INCUBATOR
Mission: to provide a technical center for small and early-stage clean energy companies, sharing resources and inspiration.
Location: US Route 1 in Hampton, NH (75 Lafayette Road)
Size: 28,000 sq ft (on a three-building campus)
Prototyping / light manufacturing space, Machine & welding shop
Laboratory space / high bay, Technical offices
Available Office Space: 14,000 sq. ft, Suitable for 4 to 8 new businesses
Shared professional services:
- Financial and accounting systems
- Human resources support
- Proposal and Business Plan preparation
Shared technical services:
- Prototype manufacturing
- Experimental test equipment & instrumentation
- Engineering software: CAD, CFD, FEA
- Brayton Energy, LLC
- ICRTec – An energy-centric investment group
- SolarCAT Inc – Utility-scale solar power systems
Contact Jim Kesseli at Brayton Energy, 603 601-0450 x202, or Kesseli@BraytonEnergy.com
Future site of Seacoast Sustainable Energy Incubator:
A unique high-visibility landmark in Hampton NH on the busiest road on NH’s 11-mile seacoast:
Seacoast Sustainable Energy & Environment Showroom:
- First floor show room –with amble room for offices, and other promotional items and products.
- Stairs to offices upstairs.
- Carpet over concrete slab, drive in from warehouse in back
The First Floor (9000 sq ft):
- Carpet over on a concrete slab – will be changing to natural bamboo for to enhance the Green image.
- One double-wide rear overhead door on grade facilitates drive-in and service.