View All Projects
NET Power sCO2
- Designed and developed a heat exchanger core test rig to validate the analytical and thermo-mechanical goals of the program.
- Architecture: Plate / Fin Linear seam welded construction. Vacuum furnace brazed cells. High pressure manifolds.
- The project was designed as a proof of concept program to validate a high temperature high pressure supercritical CO2 heat exchanger for the NET Power cycle.
- Validate the analytical models, material properties, overall thermal performance and pressure loss.
- Material characterization for select superalloys, thermo-mechanical fatigue, creep resistance and identification of other technical and manufacturing risks.
Netpower proof of concept stages of core development.